* Always See a Doctor
* Electronic Medical Records
* Patient Portal
* Urgent Care Hours
* Same-Day Appointments
* 24 Hour Scheduling
Lincoln Dermatology Leaders
* First to Perform Laser Surgery
* First to Utilize Dermatoscopy
* First with ACDS Patch Testing
* First with Electronic Records
* First with Patient Portals
* First to Pass Medicare PQRS
* First to Pass Medicare EHR
We offer the kind of medical care we would want ourselves - always by a Medical Doctor (MD), board-certified in dermatology. When you schedule an appointment with one of our specialists, that is exactly what you get. We do not delegate your care to PA's or other "providers" with far less training and experience.
Other dermatology offices don't offer this commitment. Why does this matter? The training and experience of a board-certified dermatologist are exactly what allow us to make a fast, accurate diagnosis, and provide you with cost-effective, state-of-the art treatment. Our patients deserve and expect no less.
Nebraska's Premier Dermatology Practice:
Advanced Individualized Care
Blue Light Therapy
Customized Topical Treatments
Retinoids and Isotretinoin
Treatments without Antibiotics
We bring our services to you, at times which accomodate your schedule. We realize that it is not always convenient to make an appointment during normal business hours, and that Nebraskans throughout the state deserve first-class skin care.
That's why we have four locations, and schedule appointments Monday through Saturday, over the Noon-Hour, Evenings, and Same-Day if you have an urgent skin-care issue. We're here to serve you.
Same Day Appointments
Urgent Skin Care til 8 PM
Plaza Mall South
1919 South 40th Street, #330
Doctors Building North Tower
4242 Farnam Street, #142
Bellevue Medical Center
2510 Bellevue Medical Ctr Dr, #145
It's a proven fact - independent dermatologists can accurately diagnose and treat skin conditions in fewer visits, at lower overall cost, than any other type of "provider", in any other setting.
- Compared to big-business owned practices which can negotiate their fees up with insurers, our fees for the same service are far lower.
- Unlike emergency rooms and urgent care centers, we don't charge facility fees.
- Unlike other providers, we are specialists - skin care is all we do - so we can provide fast, accurate diagnosis and treatment in fewer visits, at lower total cost.
- Unlike other dermatology offices, at Rustad Dermatology you won't ever see a PA instead of the MD. When you book a doctor visit, you get a doctor visit.
The Bottom Line - Rustad Dermatology offers the most cost-effective skin care available.
For your convenience, we accept most major insurance plans. And we set our fees as close as possible to what insurers accept. That means even if you're uninsured or have a high deductible, you'll pay close to insurance company rates.
Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Most Insurance Plans